The Director of Client Services is ultimately responsible for leading, facilitating and improving our capability to support the delivery of Fanatical Support to our customers. The role has responsibility for the management of revenue into the business from point of sales order to invoicing online customer solutions. This role requires the demonstration of leadership and engagement of Rackers, innovative thinking, complex problem solving both internal and up to and including C level relationships with customers. This role requires the ability to manage and close escalations with customers, build lasting and profitable relationships against a set of key performance indicators. This is a growth segment within the business and as such the role will require a go to market thinker and executor coupled with the capability to lead and manage through change.
- Lead the customer experience strategy via the teams to achieve Rackspace’s objectives including Install Base Growth, NPS, loyalty, profit and Racker engagement.
- Lead and manage the Service Delivery team within a segment that includes all measures of customer growth, loyalty, profits and Racker engagement.
- Support the implementation team and drive the customer onboarding process and experience
- Resource, manage and develop technical and non-technical Rackers whilst maintaining the Rackspace culture
- Coach teams on how to apply industry best practices during customer consultations
- Work with the Support leadership team to design innovative approaches and implement process changes to underpin contractual SLAs with the Enterprise customer base and implement additional SLA’s where applicable
- Setting team targets whilst managing and monitoring performance accordingly
- Building a scalable and efficient organization that reduces our cost to serve our customers
- Reviewing service breakdowns to implement process improvement opportunities
- Leading Senior Managers and Managers to troubleshoot areas of poor performance and identify strategies/solutions to resolve both immediate and long term issues.
- Acting as the final escalation point for customer and staff issues
- Managing SLAs and implementing process change to underpin contractual SLAs
- Drive strategic change and innovation initiatives
- Succession planning throughout the department
- Work in close collaboration with all other functional Support leaders
- Be a collaborative partner with other departments in the UK and US to deploy and optimize new service solutions to achieve growth targets