Rackspace is seeking a Human Relations Generalist for our Mexico City office. As our HR Generalist you would be performing broad HR functions relating to employee relations, office engagement, manager development, training, orientation, compensation, benefits, and light recruiting. In addition, you would support and participate in the design and implementation of HR initiatives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
- 8-10 years experience in Human Resources.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office; experience with an HRIS system-based software.
- Knowledge of Mexico labor laws and experience with applying them in a corporate environment.
- Experience in both a small and large work environment, preferred.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to work well with others both in person as well as across other offices through remote communications.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong problem solving ability with prioritization and attention to detail.
- Experience in OD, Cullure, HRBP, Leadership Management, Employee relations, Payroll.