Service Delivery Associates provide administrative support to the Service Delivery group ensuring fast and efficient response and resolution of common customer requests. Working alongside teams of Service Delivery Managers the Service Delivery Associate triages inbound customer requests to the most appropriate team, respond directly to customer needs in set instances and action frequent clerical tasks on behalf of the Service Delivery group.
Service Delivery Associates ensure fast response to inbound customer requests, drive administrative efficiency in frequently performed tasks and processes, delivering a fanatical support experience.
This role would suit a recent graduate looking for a career in IT!
- Perform ticket queue management and routing
- Provide non-technical guidance to our customers via tickets and telephone
- Monitor inbound customer ticket requests and route appropriately
- Respond directly to customer information requests for specific task responsibilities
- Monitor and progress open tickets within agreed time scales to ensure customer/internal response receipt
- Complete data entry requirements for the wider service delivery group
- Manage change form submission process
- Take ownership and work quick-fix tickets
- Escalates support requests (phone/ticket) according to escalation procedures
Key Performance Indicators
- Number of tickets worked
- Number of ticket updates provided (public facing and internal)
- Number of tickets successfully closed
- Number of tickets created and routed
- Customer satisfaction. Based on NPS Ticket score
- Ticket Response time
- Ticket Resolution time
- Performance accuracy measures