As the EA to the CTO and Senior Director of GSS you will work closely and will fully support these two leaders in the UK business. Both leaders are on the UK Leadership team reporting to the UK MD. You will work closely with their Leadership teams and the UK EA Team on a daily basis. The role has been designed to assist the CTO and Director of Global Solutions and Services and the relevant Directors in GSS to make the best use of their time by dealing with administrative tasks, working closely with their Leadership teams, preparing and running their Leadership meetings, taking minutes in meetings, thinking ahead, planning the diary ahead, running projects, working to timelines with both leaders to ensure they are meeting business objectives and milestones. You will understand your leaders worlds and their business objectives so you can help them achieve these. This role is seen as an overall enabler to allow both leaders to concentrate on running their businesses and you should be the person to reduce and take projects and tasks on as your own. As well as both leaders, will also provide some diary management support (only diary) to the Professional Services Director who reports to the Senior Director of Global Solutions and Services. You will be proactive and used to working in an agile and face paced environment.
- Understand the business from the get-go, to enable RockStar support for both leaders.
- Ownership of the CTO and Senior Director of Global Solutions and Services’ Leadership team meetings – attend, running the agenda, forward planning the agenda items, ensuring there is a purpose for agenda items, working with presenters to get their content together, distributing presentations in advance of meetings, taking minutes, thorough tracking of actions to make sure the Leaders are carrying out what they are supposed to be doing.
- Make sure the CTO and Senior Director of Global Solutions and Services are briefed in advance of any meeting, that they have the correct documentation in advance so they can prepare.
- Project management for key initiatives in functions.
- Undertake reporting for both leaders – weekly, monthly, etc.
- Culture instigator – event planning, fun budgets, anniversaries, Making Rackspace Special initiatives.
- Manage travel arrangements for the CTO and Senior Director of Global Solutions and Services. Plan trip accurately – including train times, journey times, booking taxis or rental cars, booking flights and hotels, etc.
- Prepare and build presentations
- Coordinate internal and external meetings, prepare agendas, booking appropriate resources, rooms and catering as necessary.
- Coordinate with Professional Services Project Managers to assist in creating Purchase Order to partners / agency for any Professional Services related work. Reconcile any open Purchase Orders at the end of the month with Purchasing Department, work closely with Project Manager to ensure any completed projects are received in Oracle.
- Ensure all the contracts are approved (either physical or electronics means) with in a timely manner accordingly Global Purchasing Policy. Provide assistance with contract creation where required.
- Provide assistance with coordination of new starters, team birthday cards, stationery supplies, etc.
- Interact with internal & external customers. Own the exec sponsorship program for my leaders – initiating meetings, calls, emails. Reporting and tracking this on Salesforce.
- Co-ordinate project-based work and events with teams across the business.
- Flexibility and working at a fast pace is essential.
- Be part of the UK EA team and share best practices and communicate regularly