Rackspace is hiring! As a result our Talent Acqusition team is growing and we are looking for 2 Talent Sourcers on an interim basis to drive an increased talent pipeline across 2 key functions of our business - Sales/Tech Sales and Technical Support/Service Delivery.
The Talent Sourcer will primarily be responsible for sourcing, evaluating and pipelining talent through a variety of sources and identifying new creative and innovative sourcing methods to ensure we are connecting with the best talent in the market.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in finding and placing candidates either into Sales/Tech Sales or Support/Service Delivery roles with the IT industry, will be data orientated, have the ability to work in an extremely fast paced environment and be passionate about candidate and hiring manager experience.
Key duties include:
- Target passive candidates for critical & specialist skills using existing and new sourcing methods
- Becoming an active member in varied discussions in order to immerse yourself in specific communities and develop a Rackspace presence
- Proactively develop, grow and maintain a network of external prospects for current and future opportunities
- Create and sustain trusting relationships with the Recruiting team
- Partner with Recruiters and Hiring Managers to create sourcing strategies
- Act as the first point of contact and ambassador for Rackspace
- Develop a deep understanding of Rackspace and what differentiates us from our competitors
- Deeply understand requirements of the roles at Rackspace and how they fit into the organisation
- Conduct research to identify, evaluate and prioritise target companies and locations to headhunt from
- Participate in the development of new sourcing strategies to attract top talent
- Document the outcome of sourcing activities for future searches
- Input, update and maintain accurate records in the ATS to ensure we have accurate data and market insights which can be shared with our business Leaders