Rackspace has a huge opportunity to develop it’s Alliance and Channel routes-to-market, supporting the top-level Rackspace strategic growth plans. This position is part of the wider EMEA Marketing organisation and will be instrumental in driving the growth of revenues and the Rackspace footprint inside our EMEA Partner and Customer base. This resource will own and manage the Rackspace engagement, to a targeted community of senior relationships, at a strategic and tactical level within the partner community.
The person in this role will act as and have:
- Ownership & development of long term relationships with a selected strategic named partner community, with the primary goal of lead/opportunity generation and top of funnel activities to drive leads and opportunities to sell Rackspace products through indirect sales channels
- Responsible for developing joint value propositions and go-to-market plans/offerings with strategic named partners to secure long term investment, maximising the opportunities for Rackspace and our partners. This may involve working with Technology & Alliance Partners to collaborate on value propositions for the channel partner community of both organisations.
- Manage the strategic engagement with the partner community in EMEA (predominantly UK-focused); ensuring a day-to-day engagement and ‘facetime’ with partners to build long-term joint value propositions (JVPs) and agree, where applicable, joint marketing investment to drive these propositions into the market.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key partner personnel.
- In co-operation with the sales teams, create and implement partner development strategies that succeeds in exploiting the full business potential of the partner’s client and prospect base, through account mapping and reviewing of shared pipeline
- Through these partner development strategies, developing a plan towards setting shared business targets and metrics (annual revenue, account growth through new business, Army of Promoters (NPS))
- Responsible for maintaining knowledge base of the Rackspace product portfolio, including but not limited to, managed multi-cloud, Rackspace Managed Security, and Rackspace Enterprise Applications Services to ensure future growth and retention.
- Become a channel subject market expert with high awareness and knowledge of the managed multi-cloud, Rackspace Managed Security, and Rackspace Enterprise Applications Services markets, industries and have the capability to enable/train Rackspace sales on partner joint value proposition.
- Provide regular updates (weekly, monthly, quarterly) back to the business of performance against financial targets and actions in progress concerning those results