The Account Director positions will ultimately be responsible for driving net new logo opportunities within our large Enterprise space. The role will manage the interaction with a selection of net new logos from initial contact through to close. The selected candidate will focus on delivering an exceptional customer experience.
Develops and plans strategies and activities for specified accounts and opportunities such as, selecting high yield visits, initiating calls, identifying buyer influences, overcoming objections, introducing new services, making sales presentations and negotiating to close.
- Proactively generate, qualify and close new business opportunities within your target set of accounts
- Responsible for full sales cycle from proactively generating lead to close
- Management of the quality of overall deliverables and pursuit strategy throughout the whole sales process
- Work closely with Solutions Architects to perform presales feasibility assessments of how well Rackspace solutions meet the customer requirements and what customisation would be required
- Maintain clear business understanding of your customers business needs and how Rackspace fits in with them – where appropriate drive Rackspace product teams to develop new propositions.
- Building and maintaining strategic account plans for focus accounts
- Understand, engage and develop relationships with other partners engaged within Customer base.
- Engage with channel partners to find and develop new opportunities
- Generate case studies and Customer focussed PR activity to highlight Rackspace’s capabilities across it’s prospect base
- Responsible for adhering to company security policies and procedure as directed