Rackspace is at a very exciting point in its history, making large acquisitions and bringing even more talent on board.
If you would like to be part of this journey, working with the industry’s best, why not join the Technical Support group here in the UK.
Rackspace are seeking a leader for our Support Specialist/Service Desk team. The successful candidate must have strong people management, operational & leadership skills. Rackspace are known for our Fanatical Support and that starts the first time our customers engage with us.
The successful candidate will be responsible for a team delivering timely, high quality service to our customers, as well as working with peers globally to drive change across the whole of our Support Organisation.
The role encompasses:
- Management and development of a technical team
- Driving customer value in frontline
- Oversight of quality and standards
- Ensuring swift routing of work to second line teams where appropriate
- Proactive recommendations for global operational improvements
- Execution of process improvements
- Use of industry recognised standards
Management of all aspects of a team including:
- Delivery of optimal customer service – Fanatical Support
- Minimisation of downtime via proactive technical intervention
- Technical and customer facing development of all members of the team
- Rapid and effective fault fix processes
- Continual Process review
- Management of team bonus and commissions structure
- Setting team targets and managing/monitoring performance accordingly
- Maintaining a motivated, engaged team
- Management of second level escalations providing timely resolutions and implementing action plans as required
- To present and promote Rackspace to existing customers through meetings and visits
- To create and maintain a skills matrix of the team and deliver training plans for individuals
- Carry out regular performance reviews and objectives setting, including regular 1:1 sessions
- Ensuring integration of new team members, including development of Rackspace culture
- To create close working relationships with leadership teams globally