Responsible for leading, managing and motivating a team of Mid-Market sales professionals to grow a set of named Enterprise Accounts, achieving and exceeding business and personal goals. Accounts will include £billion+ organizations, highly complex solutions and multi geographical entities
- Maintain a high energy, motivational and high performance sales environment
- Meet and/exceed monthly and quarterly sales revenue quota
- Build and drive accurate ADP’s for all named accounts
- Run regular account and deal reviews
- Drive sales of new product areas into named accounts
- Create and maintain exec sponsorship relationships within Named Accounts
- Responsible for accurate sales forecasting and team KPI’s
- Hiring, scaling revenue growth, interaction and engagement with other critical parts of the organisation.
- Hold regular 1:1 with direct reports
- Effectively manage staff performance issues
- Timely Resolution of all New Business related issues internal and external.
- Need to establish effective communication channels with other teams and managers.
- Participate in regular UK sales meetings.
- Submit weekly progress reports & participate in quarterly kick-offs.
- Facilitate regular account targeting meetings as well as specific account Strategy calls in early stages of a sales cycle.
- Effective management of own time.
- Responsible for adhering to company security policies and procedure as directed.