Rackspace is looking for a Senior Legal Counsel/Director to provide employment support to its UK, European and APAC operations (“International”). This position will work closely with the Global Legal Team based in the US, the HR team, and senior management across all Rackspace regions, with responsibilities primarily focused on all aspects of UK employment law, including general advice, pre- and post-acquisition support and integration, restructuring, alignment of terms and conditions of employment, investigations, terminations, and employment related data protection advice.
- Responsible for all areas of employment law, including contentious and non-contentious matters, grievances, complaints, terminations, settlement agreements, tribunal matters and employment issues arising on/following corporate transactions
- Experience of having advised on all aspects of redundancies from a UK and European perspective
- Experience of having partnered with and provided advice and support to UK and Global HR teams
- Experience of having advised on re-organisations, re-structures and TUPE/ARD
- Experience in drafting all forms of employment documentation
- Advising on employment related issues related to global expansion including data protection in the UK and European regions