The Customer Risk Manager is responsible for the ownership and development of the Customer Risk Management function across International Service Delivery. The Customer Risk Manager will interact with all Rackspace technical and Service Delivery teams, acting as the central co-ordination point for all Customer Risk Management.
Customer Risk Manager key accountabilities and responsibilities include:
- Create and maintain a world class risk management structure
- Leads governance activities for risk management
- Ultimate ownership of the Customer Risk Management governance, framework, process and procedures
- Provides strategic leadership for the internal business as it pertains to customer related risk
- Interfaces between global corporate risk management and the UK business to ensure security and risk management
- Coordinate multi customer risk improvement projects
- Provide strategic risk planning and execution oversight for International business
- Provide Leadership within International business risk management and insight
- Provide consultation to Service Delivery and Business Leadership on risk
- Lead the development of customer risk analysis with the relevant Account Management teams
- Participate in the assessment of customer risks
- Advise Leadership team on risk position for the business
- Advise Account Management and Leadership teams on emerging risks and threats
- Oversee maintenance of International Business Risk management plan and Risk Registers
- Oversee tracking of risk responses and status
- Provide forecasts of Risk related activities/impacts/work efforts
- Produce Monthly Risk Reporting and Operational Reviews for International Leadership
- Responsible for personal workload and ensuring deadlines are met
- Establish and build relationships with all stakeholders to support the provision of quality and timely information and analysis to inform business decisions
- Act as an ambassador for risk management, coaching others in the requirements, processes and benefits of risk management.
The successful candidate will have extensive career experience within Risk Management. Will have experience in designing, implementing and championing a comprehensive best of breed risk management framework, and will be motivated and driven to lead for success. Will be a team player, who balances authority with collaboration to achieve true engagement and success.