We have a fantastic contractor opportunity in our Rackspace Marketing team to offer a creative, energetic and experienced digital marketer looking for real flexibility in their working hours. Reporting into the Marketing Director ANZ, the Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for managing and implementing digital solutions to educate, attract, acquire, retain, and grow new and existing customers. They would be part of creating real impact working for a fast-paced, growing, ambitious managed service provider. The hours can be designed to work around your lifestyle – a parent/carer or returning student. The minimum hours per week would be 20 up to 35 and are negotiable as to when these are worked across the week.
- Own and manage Rackspace’s digital agency of record to execute against the digital marketing strategy for ANZ
- Manage the daily operations and performance of the SEM, Display and Paid Social advertising campaigns in ANZ
- Collaborate with the local and international web teams to continuously improve the website and drive high quality traffic and engagement
- Interact with the Rackspace international marketing teams and agencies to leverage knowledge, content, tools and relationships and generate optimal online lead generation and process for the ANZ business.
- Interact with the Sales Development Team to ensure strong and consistent process around management of digital leads that will inform ongoing optimisation of the website, Paid Search and Content campaigns
- Work alongside the Programs Marketing Manager and Channel Marketing Manager to ensure optimal utilise of partner Market Development funds and integration of digital campaigns (Paid Search and Paid Social) with all demand generation tactics.
- Generate awareness for the Rackspace brand and solution areas in ANZ through the optimal mix of digital channels.
- Working alongside the Communications Manager and international web teams to determine suitable brand and messaging for display advertising.
- Ownership of a continuous improvement loop across all stakeholders (digital agency of record, 3rd party platforms and the marketing team) to ensure learnings and insights from digital channels inform all demand generation tactics.
- Manage all monthly reporting and all agency Quarterly Business Reviews to drive meaningful insights from the data to continuously improve our digital G2M channels.