To co-ordinate and maintain Rackspace’s Compliance Management System and associated activities as directed.
The Specialist proactively manages the documented controls of the system, acting as an escalation point for any such queries; conducting complex compliance audit/checking activities, including cross-functional activities, aligned to requirements such as, but not limited to, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 27001, PCI-DSS & ISAE 3402 and other such standards achieved through internal system checks, audits (internal and external) and improvement activities.
The Specialist also responds to external requests for company information (including customers and suppliers) concerning evidence and assurance of company compliance controls, working practices and certifications, acting as an initial point-of-escalations for more complex matters.
The Specialist is also required to conduct project-based work as required and occasionally assist the Compliance Operations Manager with improvement initiatives.
- Co-ordinate the day-to-day compliance customer assurance programme for the International region, including the measurement and attainment of agreed key performance indicators.
- Coordinating maintenance of company compliance system activities.
- Proactively plan and conduct internal management system audits, chairing follow-up meetings and preparing reports & best-practice recommendations, sometimes to a senior management audience.
- Assist the Compliance Operations Manager develop and improve the compliance system, including engagement in external assessments.
- Senior point-of-contact for customer assurance-related queries (includes questionnaires and audits).
- Act as initial point-of-escalation for customer requests for compliance-related information.
- Work closely with the Legal function to ensure contractual and other legal-related controls remain accurate and appropriate.
- Assist the Compliance Operations Manager develop new auditors through the process of mentoring and continued support.
- Facilitate external and third-party assessments, including organizing and coordinating the logistics of the audit and preparing internal stakeholders
- Complete any assigned projects within agreed standards, timescales and agreed outcomes