The Sales Commission Analyst calculates commission/incentive award payments to sales personnel based on commission plan provisions. Maintains information in sales and commission systems through data entry, validation, and uploads. Evaluates sales plan provisions to develop calculators and examples for use outside of sales systems
- Maintains and audits information needed to track sales revenue and variable compensation for commission eligible Rackers.
- Gathers data for payment calculation; prepares commission calculations and reports.
- Audits commission and payment files to ensure accuracy.
- Maintains documentation to comply with internal controls.
- Contributes to the development or improvement of reports to effectively track or capture data.
- Resolves moderately complex reconciliation issues.
- Serve as a point of contact for commission related questions.
- Prepares and uploads excel files in the commissions system.
- Updates sales representative information changes in the system.
- Evaluates commission plan provisions and documents system configuration necessary to calculate correct payment, utilizing Excel to prepare a calculator for Rackers and leaders demonstrating the commission calculation methodology.
- Provides sales attainment reporting to internal customers.
Tracks employee changes and validates commissions are processed correctly based on change type and date