Expertise / Qualifications
- PMP/Prince2 (Practitioner) certification.
- Proven ability to organise and execute projects in a consistent, repeatable and reliable manner.
- Technical conversational knowledge in the following areas:
- Data centre strategy & operations
- Capacity, utilisation, and performance
- Backup, storage, and disaster recovery
- migration & consolidation
- IT Service Management and Service Delivery (ITIL certification preferred)
- Excellent time management, communications, decision making, presentation, human relations and organization skills.
- Able to resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Ability to communicate technical information and ideas so others will understand.
- General knowledge of cloud technologies, IT operations, project management operations.
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment, handling shifting priorities and ambiguity.
- Enterprise level use of MS Office suite including Project and Visio and knowledge of other project management tools.
- (essential) 3 + years project management experience or scoping, planning, leading and monitoring technical projects from initiation through delivery preferably in managed services or hosting.
- (essential) 5+ years working on infrastructure technology projects including one or more of the following:
- virtualisation technologies.
- application / platform migration.
- data / storage / network migration and/or management.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS & OBJECTIVES:
- High NPS scores for client engagements
- 360 degree feedback from peers & sales
- Interaction and contribution to extended peers and cross-functional teams
MAIN CONTACTS (external/internal):
- Customers – Enterprise CIO / CTO / Programme & IT Directors – monthly basis
- Senior Director of Global Solutions and Services –monthly basis
- Leaders of Sales and Support (including Directors and VPs) – monthly basis
- Director of Professional Services – weekly basis
- Project Management Teams – daily basis
- Technical Consulting Teams – daily basis
- Sales Teams – daily basis
- Rackers – daily basis
- Peer Management team – daily basis