The EMEA Sales Operations Business Manager serves as the business partner and go to person for all sales operational cadence with respect to their assigned sales leader. The BM is responsible for supporting the sales teams in their day to day operations and spearheading initiatives that drive governance, efficiencies and sales performance improvement to ultimately achieve sales targets.
• Business Partner to drive sales operational excellence
• Drive sales forecast cadence ensuring predictability and accuracy KPIs are met
• Facilitate continuous improvement by identifying and executing on opportunities for sales process enhancements, collaborating with key internal stakeholders such as finance and effectively manag-ing expectations
• Own key weekly, monthly and quarterly operational processes, such as lead management, ROE compliance, pipeline management and quota planning
• Design reports and dashboards to enable sales leadership to better understand their business and empower them to act accordingly by providing clear insight into leading business indicators
• Drive core operational tasks, including monthly sales operation reviews and account base optimisa-tion.
• Coordinate and drive excellence across the sales operations analyst function
• Point of contact between sales leaders and cross functional areas such as finance, marketing, etc.
• Partner with global sales operations to align on sales processes and implement global initiatives
• Partner with finance and revenue operations to ensure booking rules are adhered to and fit for purpose
• A relevant Bachelor’s degree coupled with 5 – 7 years of experience in sales operations/sales/business operations in a fast-paced environment
• A professional background including experience in sales forecasting and reporting,
• Solid communication skills and experience at communicating at all levels of seniority.
• Strong finance, mathematical and analytical ability required
• Exceptional Excel and SFDC skills required. Knowledge of other tools such as Qlikview, Tableau and PowerBI desired
• Self-starter, problem solver and can-do approach
• Prior experience in IT services industry desired
• Fluency in other European languages valued