To further our Professional Services mission to accelerate and enable our customers’ adoption of Rackspace managed services and technologies, we are looking to appoint an EMEA Product Marketing Manager to develop and drive the marketing plan for our business unit, enabling us to grow our customer base and further increase the awareness of the Rackspace Professional Services brand within the market.
After several years of high double-digit Professional Services growth, we are creating a product function in EMEA to design, launch and maintain our offers, services and support capability growth in our delivery teams. Working with our EMEA Product Manager, you will have the opportunity to shape and deliver how our offers are presented to the market and collaborate with our managed service product marketing and demand generation teams to develop and deliver integrated messaging for the entire customer journey to clouds. With a portfolio of services including migration, devops and cloud automation, application transformation and cloud management transformation on multiple cloud platforms in the portfolio, you will be delivering value propositions into the market that solve genuine business problems of cloud adoption.
You will understand the role of embedded services organisations (ideally in a technology or managed services context) and have a deep knowledge of product marketing principles and go to market strategies. You will need to be an excellent written and verbal communicator. A team player and true collaborator, you work closely with our marketing and sales teams throughout.
- Supports Product Management in the development of new services and offers including the creation of commercial, sales enablement and go-to-market collateral.
- Responsible for planning, delivering, monitoring, and enhancing marketing programs in line with business objectives.
- Provides input into the Marketing Campaigns team to translate Professional Services objectives and product offerings into go-to-market strategies as well as identified opportunities into actionable and measurable marketing programs,
- Manages marketing integrations for Professional Services and collaborates with those teams to ensuring collateral is on message, aligning with product offerings and value propositions.
- Provides appropriate and actionable management information back to Professional Services leadership regarding collateral development and campaign activities and outcomes.
- Proactively identifies issues with existing offers and suggest fixes and improvements.
Sales Enablement and GTM leadership
- Owns the development and execution of the sales enablement plan for Professional Services in EMEA (including new / acquisition sales, account and service delivery teams).
- Ensures these plans are integrated with marketing demand generation teams, ensuring content is sales and customer ready with aligned messaging.
- Take an active role in internally and externally promoting the brand and value of Rackspace Professional Services.
- Advocate and actively promote the inclusion and positioning of professional services into wider sales engagements across enterprise and mid-market segments. Identify, address or create opportunities to increase the adoption of professional services as a sales technique to gain customer trust.
- Build and maintain a network of cross-functional technical resources within Rackspace and across any relative partnerships to allow for higher productivity, increased business, and rapid resolution of problems and escalations.
- Manage multiple projects / workstreams simultaneously and prioritise work accordingly.
- Ability to travel as required.