Following the acquisition by Rackspace of Datapipe a need has a risen for an experienced Financial Reporting Manager for the integration of the Datapipe entities (globally but main focus on UK and APAC entities) from a local statutory filing and group reporting requirements. The role will require working with UK, US (San Antonio & New Jersey) and international advisers (APAC) to bring financial filings up to date and align the underlying records in the general ledger with local statutory filings.
- Plan, undertake (maintaining audit files) and produce the local statutory reporting for Datapipe Entities for any remaining 2016 filings and for the 2017 local statutory filings under local GAAP (mainly IFRS). This will include managing any audits for the local statutory filings.
- Investigating and working with US teams and local advisors to identify GAAP adjustments made to the local statutory filings but not reflected in the underlying general ledgers for the entities. Once identified obtain/prepare appropriate documentation to adjust the general ledgers accordingly.
- Review purchase price adjustments (PPA opening balance sheet) for Datapipe, for posting to ledgers by entity.
- Aligning Datapipe accounting and financial reporting policies and processes, ready to transition accounting from Great Plains GL to Oracle GL.
- Develop plan to integrate financial reporting processes into the UK International accounting team. Management will look for input as to future structure the team with the additional requirements and workloads for integrating the Datapipe entities from a financial reporting prospective.
- Review the Datapipe consolidation file (maintained on spreadsheet) with US financial reporting team to understand consolidation adjustments and to develop a plan to migrate adjustments currently held in the spreadsheet with to the Oracle GL.
- Depending on work priorities to assist on financial reporting requirements for Rackspace International entities.