Rackspace has a huge opportunity to build and develop of a Partner and Alliances eco system in North Asia, supporting strategic growth plans within the Mid-Market and Enterprise space through an untapped revenue stream.
This position is part of the wider Asia Sales organisation and will be instrumental in driving the growth of revenues and the Rackspace footprint inside our Asia Partner and Customer base. This resource will own and manage the Rackspace engagement, to a targeted community of senior relationships, at a strategic and tactical level within the partner community.
The person in this role will:
- Own & develop long-term relationships with a selected strategic named technology community, with the primary goal of revenue and pipeline generation
- Develop joint value propositions and go-to-market plans with strategic named partners to secure long-term investment, maximising the opportunities for Rackspace and our partners.
- Manage the full sales cycle of their partner and end client opportunity pipeline from lead generation to close.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in their named partner organizations, developing close relationships at every appropriate level, understand their business, their respective channel development and decision-making processes.
- Create and implement partner development strategies that succeed in exploiting the full business potential of the partner’s client and prospect base, through account mapping and reviewing of shared pipeline
- Be responsible for maintaining knowledge base of the Rackspace product portfolio, including Digital, Multi-Cloud and Managed Security to ensure future growth and retention.
- Become a channel subject market expert with high awareness and knowledge of the Digital, Multi-Cloud, and Managed Security markets, industries and have the capability to enable/train Rackspace sales on partner joint value proposition.
- Provide regular updates (weekly, monthly, and quarterly) back to the business of performance against financial targets and actions in progress concerning those results