The Senior Manager is ultimately responsible for ensuring that we deliver Fanatical Support to our customers. The successful candidates should have strong operational, leadership and technical skills to lead a team of tech support managers. Individuals will work with our internal teams to deliver operational excellence to our customers.
- Provides leadership and direction for the delivery and evolution of Global Technical Support services customers.
- Manages all facets of the FAWS team to driving responsiveness, resolution of tickets, phone calls.
- Works with their management team to analyse operational processes, escalation procedures and training opportunities to drive continuous improvement across Global Technical Support.
- Partners globally to deliver a consistent high quality service around the clock.
- Partners with first line functions to take on more workloads and drive up closure in the first line.
- Lead and manage the Technical Support Teams, ensuring that they deliver Fanatical Support, exceeding our customer’s expectations at every opportunity.
- Leading the Technical Support Managers to manage all aspects of their teams such as performance, Racker engagement, development and process optimization.
- Works in partnership with key stakeholders in the global business to develop the organisation, processes and Racker capabilities that enable the future of Fanatical support to develop.
- Measures and delivers to SLAs.
- Participates in capability assessments to meet new or deviated SLAs for specific customers. Works collaboratively with the global business to find solutions to challenges posed by new opportunities and to achieve growth targets.
- Deploys and optimise new service solutions.
- Defines, communicates and delivers on technical standards.
- Building and maintaining a scalable and efficient organizational model that reduces our cost to serve our customers.
- Building, maintaining and developing technical teams. Recruits and develops technical managers.
- Acting as the final escalation point for customer and staff issues.
- Reviews service breakdowns and drives service, performance and process improvement.
- Sets strategic objectives for their teams that align with business objectives and meets customer SLAs. Monitors and tracks performance rigorously, managing any underperformance.
- Succession planning throughout their area of influence.
- Assists in strategic sales efforts from a technical perspective