Responsible for managing Vendor relationships, negotiations, and works as a Business Partner with other Departments. Serve as the interface between internal Customers, Vendors and US Sourcing team to ensure that sourcing needs are met. We are looking for individuals with proven track record in challenging status quo and out of the box thinking.
- Optimize internal customer relationships by building a solid rapport with everyone within the organization and manage sourcing supplier relationships.
- Enhance the sourcing and Supply Chain processes throughout all entities (Domestic and International).
- Identify and take advantage of strategic sourcing opportunities and manage difficult situations to ensure that the Sourcing team’s reputation for Fanatical Support is upheld.
- Maintain direct contact with internal customers throughout the entire Supply Chain with efforts to minimize cost, shorten delivery times, and maximize quality.
- Focus of work may be in the whole Supply Chain from acquisition to disposal.
- Lead, coordinate, and manage production supply and service agreements for the business.
- Manage and maintain company Approved Supplier List.
- Perform Supplier site visits and audits as required.
- Guide and assist team members on Sourcing best practices, e-procurement technology, and Supplier relationship management practices.
- Interface with internal customers and integrate with procurement planning and budgeting process. Develop and conduct market analysis and research that will help define commodity markets, analyze trends, competition, capacity and buying power.
- Develop and manage key performance metrics for all suppliers you are responsible for. Demonstrate ability to work collaboratively across organizational boundaries. Able to influence and drive consensus. Management and execution of contractual agreements within our internal system.