- Experience leading teams of people, who themselves lead teams in a matrix environment.
- Deep understanding of Programme and Project Management methodologies
- Deep understanding of managed services and professional services sales cycle
- Deep working knowledge of commercial constructs, contract and SoW creation.
- Deep understanding of Project Management, IT Service Management and Service Delivery.
- Strong knowledge of all areas of business operations, and the development of business cases, with the ability lead initiative that mature and refine operational procedures across multiple business functions.
- Highly skilled and experienced in interpreting and presenting management information, with the ability to communicate technical and commercial information and ideas so others will understand.
- Ideally you will have working knowledge of PSA, CRM and / or ERP systems.
- Strong communication skills, including presentation skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, prioritizing workloads to meet competing deadlines, and make appropriate decisions considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions.
- 10+ years of work experience
- 5+ years in professional services, project and / or programme management roles
- 3+ years in a management role in a fast-growing business with a slant on implementing change and increasing maturity.
- Experience with common as-a-Service offerings with various service providers across various solution stacks (infrastructure, platform, software).
Key Performance Indicators and Objectives:
- Delivery of the business plan
- Increase in maturity and efficiency of the presales function
- High NPS scores on customer engagements for your team from Customers and other Rackers.
- High levels of Racker engagement from your team (Rackerpulse)
- Team utilisation
- 360-degree feedback from peers & sales
- Interaction and contribution to extended peers and cross-functional teams