To manage an assigned customer ledger in all aspects of the collections process (chasing, reviewing, reconciling, reporting, communicating etc.) to ensure a level of minimum aged debt. Act as AR primary point of contact reply to queries and tickets raised by our customers related to the collections function as well as assisting with those related to billing and other business-related issues. Build positive rapport with our customers and our internal business partners (sales and service delivery management). To minimize any threat of bad debt by highlighting potential bad payers in a timely manner and proactively act on them or escalate as appropriate. To Comply with Rackspace, set processes, procedure and guidelines.
Your Day to Day
- Acts as the primary point of contact for customer billing and payment issues on assigned portfolios.
- Ensures the collections process is working efficiently by monitoring credit limits for customers and collecting all monies due to minimize the risk of bad debt.
- Manages the collection of customer accounts from an assigned portfolio.
- Initiates problem resolution by using various research and reconciliation techniques, including account reconciliations.
- Manages bad debt in a portfolio environment by working through issues with assigned customers.
- Handles and documents internal and external communications, via phone, ticket or email as outlined in department processes.
- Expected to resolve own and team's accounts issues by using various research techniques, including account reconciliations.
- Forms and maintains collaborative relationships with other departments in order to address and solve issues or implement solutions.