The International Windows Support team provides industry leading Fanatical Support™ to Rackspace customers as part of a global team in a follow the sun model.
The team consists of technical experts who work with customers to resolve their issues. This team work across our entire customer base from small and medium business through to Enterprise. They cover the range of Microsoft technologies across Rackspace’s diverse offering portfolio.
At Rackspace we pride ourselves on our ability to deliver fanatical support - this means our support team blends technical expertise and strong customer oriented professional skills.
- Technical progression of customer issues raised via telephone and web portal
- Drive strong customer satisfaction (NPS) through Fanatical Support
- Responsive to incoming customer issues in line with SLA
- Ownership of issues, including collaboration with other teams and escalation
- Effective prioritisation of workload
- Drive personal development plan
- Contribute to other Rackers development
- Windows Server 2008, 2012 and 2016 configuration and troubleshooting
- Experience creating & running PowerShell scripts
- DNS, FTP configuration and troubleshooting
- IIS – site configuration, SSL provisioning and installation, troubleshooting.
- Performance troubleshooting
- Networking concepts and network devices
- Server hardware components
- SQL Server administration tasks and troubleshooting
- Microsoft clustering and related technologies (AD and SAN)