We are looking for an experienced Technical Recruiter to join our internal TA team on a 6 month contract to help recruit candidates into our Technical Sales and Professional Services teams.
This role is responsible for providing the highest level of recruitment services to Rackspace International. The role will need to deliver high quality level candidates and advance the Rackspace brand across numerous markets and professional communities, while guiding hiring managers and candidates through the Rackspace selection process. It will involve full life cycle recruiting and maintaining excellent relations with hiring managers, candidates, and the community at-large. A wide degree of creativity, near- and long-term recruiting vision, business understanding, and personal organisation is required.
- Provides an effective and consultative service to all stakeholders
- Responsible for full life cycle recruitment from sourcing, screening and selection to negotiation, offer and close
- Develops and maintains strong working relationships with Stakeholders, vendors and other team members to create a partnership that yields success, predictable results and credibility
- Develops and maintains a network of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates
- Leverages online recruiting resources to identify and recruit the very best candidates and participates in the development of ongoing creative and cost-effective sourcing strategies
- Provides complete, accurate, and inspiring information to candidates about Rackspace, our business strategy, department background, job descriptions, and expectation-setting
- Maintains accurate and well-ordered documentation on all candidates, hiring manager’s interactions, and other recruiting activities
- Develop a deep understanding of Rackspace and our culture and use this understanding to help candidates fully understand the opportunity
- Stay informed of trends and innovative recruiting techniques in order to be competitive in state-of-the-art recruiting practices
- Effectively encourage and monitor all referrals from Rackers to maximise this source