We are looking for an experienced Sourcer to join our team on a 6 month contract to help recruit candidates into our Technical Sales and Professional Services teams.
The Talent Sourcer will primarily be responsible for sourcing, evaluating and pipelining talent through a variety of sources and identifying new creative and innovative sourcing methods to ensure we are connecting with the best talent in the market.
- Target passive candidates for critical & specialist skills using existing and new sourcing methods
- Becoming an active member in varied discussions in order to immerse yourself in specific communities and develop a Rackspace presence
- Proactively develop, grow and maintain a network of external prospects for current and future opportunities
- Create and sustain trusting relationships with the Recruiting team
- Partner with Recruiters and Hiring Managers to create sourcing strategies
- Act as the first point of contact and ambassador for Rackspace
- Develop a deep understanding of Rackspace and what differentiates us from our competitors
- Deeply understand requirements of the roles at Rackspace and how they fit into the organisation
- Conduct research to identify, evaluate and prioritise target companies and locations to headhunt from
- Identify, review and utilise appropriate sourcing avenues and tools
- Participate in the development of new sourcing strategies to attract top talent
- Document the outcome of sourcing activities for future searches
- Input, update and maintain accurate records in the ATS