The Service Operation Manager will be required to support Rackspace International Major Incident, Change and Problem Management. Providing industry leading Fanatical Support™ to Rackspace’s largest customers.
Rackspace is looking for highly motivated self-starters that can manage and coordinate Major Incident, Problem and Technical Change across Organization and Company. This is a highly visible position that requires frequent contact with Senior Leadership and the ability to operate and communicate in a fast-paced environment.
- Adaptability, flexibility and the ability to deal with ambiguity associated with working in a fast paced environment
- Ability to manage, prioritize and successfully execute multiple tasks and activities.
- Ability to balance competing demands for resources and adapt to changing priorities.
- Demonstrate cross-group collaboration, negotiation, and organization skills.
- Ability to get great results under tight deadlines.
- Influencing others without having direct authority.
- Ownership of Problems through lifecycle from identification through to resolution.
- Providing feedback to internal Rackspace teams discovered during problem analysis that impact effective customer service delivery and customer satisfaction (NPS).
- Reporting and analysis on Problem Management.
- Maintain close working relationship with US counterparts to ensure that best practices are shared and efforts are joined where common issues are being addressed or common goals being pursued.
- Process ownership, development and delivery for International Single Customer Change Process.
- Advisory, representation and communication of International Change needs to Global Infrastructure / Change and Rackspace teams.
- Advisor to International business for Upgrade and Maintenance projects.
- Chair regular Change Advisory Board and Emergency Change Advisory Board meetings as required for the International group.