You will work closely with, and will fully support, two leaders in the UK business – both Directors of Client Services (Strategic & Preferred) . Both leaders report to Andrew Jardine – V.P of Service Delivery.
You will work closely with both Leaders and their Leadership teams and the UK EA Team daily.
The role has been designed to assist Directors in Client Services to make the best use of their time by dealing with administrative tasks, ensuring their week is well organised, working closely with their Leadership teams, preparing and running their Leadership meetings, taking minutes in meetings, running projects, working to timelines with both leaders to ensure they are meeting business objectives and milestones.
You will understand your leader’s worlds and their business objectives, so you can help them achieve these. This role is seen as an overall enabler to allow both leaders to concentrate on running their businesses and you should be the person to reduce and take projects and tasks on as your own. You will be proactive and used to working in an agile and fast-paced environment.
You will also work closely with Hanna Stacey who is the EA to Andrew Jardine, ensuring the Service Delivery department runs smoothly and provide cover for Hanna & her leaders, if she is OoO.
- Diary management for both leaders dealing with all incoming enquiries and general administrative support.
- Ownership of the Leadership team meetings – attend, running the agenda, forward planning the agenda items, ensuring there is a purpose for agenda items, working with presenters to get their content together, distributing presentations in advance of meetings, taking minutes, thorough tracking of actions to make sure the Leaders are carrying out commitments.
- Culture instigator – event planning, fun budgets, anniversaries, Making Rackspace Special
- Manage travel arrangements for the Directors. Plan trip accurately – including travel times, booking taxis or rental cars, booking flights and hotels, etc..
- Coordinate internal and external meetings, prepare agendas, booking appropriate resources, rooms and catering as necessary.
- Coordinate with other Stakeholders to assist in creating Purchase Order for any Service Delivery related work. Reconcile any open Purchase Orders at the end of the month with Purchasing Department.
- Ensure Directors have information pertaining to renewals and contracts in a timely manner accordingly Global Purchasing Policy and where necessary returning to PoC Racker.
- Co-ordinate project-based work and events with teams across the business.
- Prepare and submit expenses, low level budget management e.g. Fun budget, monitoring to make sure budgets are adhered to.
- Be part of the UK EA team and share best practices, communicate regularly, get to know the team.