Rackspace are looking for an experienced HR Advisor to join a fast paced and exciting organization. As a member of the wider Racker Relations team, you will work very closely with the HR Business Partners to deliver excellent customer service to Line Managers, Leaders and Employees (Rackers) across the business.
You will predominantly advise and manage a varied employee relations case load including supporting Managers to run disciplinaries, grievances, appeals, managing sickness absence and driving high performance. In addition, you will guide and advise Managers and employees through managing family policies such as maternity, paternity, shared parental leave as well as dealing with all flexible working applications. Working in partnership with the HR Business Partners you get varied exposure to working on change initiatives, employee engagement and execution of the people priorities for different areas of the business.
You will also be responsible for completing projects that ensure Rackspace is compliant with new legislation and best practice with a continuous focus on process improvement and efficiency. As a member of the UK team, you will partner with colleagues in other global offices to provide employment law expertise You will also be on hand to provide escalation support and the HR Co-ordinator role and act as an escalation point to the Global Shared Services team who handle the majority of front line Racker queries.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experience HR Advisor/Office who enjoys working in a changeable environment in close partnership with people managers and employees.
You will be required to travel to our other offices in Slough & Crawley and London from time to time.
- Guide and advise line managers and Rackers to successfully resolve disciplinary & grievances escalating to the HR Business Partner where necessary on complex matters, using employment law knowledge and best practice experience.
- Guide and advise managers and Rackers on understanding and implementing all policies and procedures to include maternity, paternity & flexible working, sickness absence and Occupational Health referrals.
- Work with the Business Partners to gain insight and understanding on a variety of business units, acting as the point of contact from the line managers on all day-to-day employee matters.
- Provide guidance and advice to managers on changes relating to employment terms or how best to introduce a new or adapted way of working.
- Contribute to the team SLA targets in responding to front line queries across a range of topics always seeking opportunities to drive improvement and efficiency in our processes.
- Support Business Partners to manage organisational changes by contributing to and owning necessary processes and procedures and ensuring records are maintained accurately.
- Oversee the immigration process for all non EU Rackers and company sponsorship process ensuring 100% compliance with Home Office and internal audit standards.
- Support the HR Administrator to maintain Racker records, create and update template documents and letters and handbook with employment legislation changes.
- Support the Business Partner and Managers with the merit planning, performance cycle and engagement initiatives in line with our global cadence, interfacing with global counterparts as necessary.
- Undertake variety of projects within the HR Generalist team and additional work as directed by the HR Business Partner team and other core stakeholders.